This week on Friday we were talking to our convert Karla, the one that got baptized last week and she got confirmed this week with her husband that we thought was a member. So we talked with her about the confirmation and her husband suddenly spoke up and said that he never got confirmed. We told him that he would have to get baptized again if he didn't get confirmed. So we called the secretaries and they called Salt Lake and Salt Lake said that there was no record of him. So on Friday we had our baptism for Saturday!!! The Lord is blessing us so that we can complete the goal of baptizing every week. We hope and pray to find Yesenia and her kids to be able to confirm her and baptize her kid to keep up with this goal. Because the 18 we have at least one named Sergio, and we are going to put 3 more dates with week for the 18, with those who went to church yesterday.
On Sunday there was an American family in sacrament meeting. He came and talked to me and it turns out he teaches, or taught seminary at Oly!!! And he saw my last name and ask me if I knew Meg and Mike. So he taught you guys. He was a tall chubby guy… and he said that he will get home about the same time that I do.
Well my thoughts about home are nothing. I can't waste my time thinking of the future, I can only think in the now. This is something I won't ever be able to do again. I don't care when my homecoming is, those details mean nothing to me. Haha Kinda harsh, but that's how I am. I wont think of home until I am there. Sometimes my mind wonders and I catch myself, thinking of my last day and how I will want to work my heart out, because I will never be knocking doors or doing the things that I am doing right now. I have pictured myself a lot my last day at 8:45 walking to the house crying because I wont be able to do this anymore. I don't want to think about it. I wish I didn't have to go . . . but life goes on. I love this work.
Mom happy birthday. I love you and I am here because of you. Sorry I can't write much but I will write more next week. I will give it all I can for you this week mom.
Have a great week.
Elder Mahas

